Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Matthew Hammond comes to us today from England, U.K.


known as HellRaiser21 on Allpoetry.com, he


can be found here:


http://allpoetry.com/HellRaiser21





Watching Oblivion's Inferno Night Sky


I stand on the sands of oblivion

writing with my blue exotic snake

while looking at the inferno night sky,

watching the retreating light

run away from me and my world

I ponder on such thoughts as

truth and its essence,

"reality is just a perception"

therefore right and wrong

cannot possibly exist

and any way of living is

as acceptable as any other,

or perhaps

"reality is true to the individual"

creating resolve from within

from the only real truth known,

I exist.

The purple sun rises from behind

creating chaotic figures 

overlapping each other

and holding each other hand in hand

on a purple hazed background,

the shadows question each other

as how can they truly know

the other's true face.

Enraged flies harass my head

following me as I run across

endless desert while fiery 

night skies set out of reach.  




Check him out.

No comments: