Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day. Today, a special treat from Paula Biscardi,

fondly known as FRIDAYatFIVE on Allpoetry.com. 

You can find her here:    http://allpoetry.com/FRIDAYatFIVE


PAPA DOBLE` (tribute to Ernest Hemingway)

Missing image
Then I was born seventy years too late
So I must be satisfied to love you
Only by your timeless words

Led by your passionate soul
Along the streets of Havana
I, the Trogon, your mate
Bereft, searching, tender
Pouring out my claiming song
Always wanting, never holding

Longing to touch, 
Embody and absorb into my soul
All the conviction of you
Every fiber dancing life
Binding our spirits through
Time…
Always

Come check her out.   Happy Valentine's Day, this Thursday, Feb. 14, 2007.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

Odd. I managed to capture the pic of Ernest Hemingway too. Isn't that odd?

Happy Valentine's Day.