Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cara Louann Greenlee, known as RedwingSpirit on Allpoetry.com,

comes to us from Columbus, Ohio, USA.   She can be found here:

http://Allpoetry.com/RedwingSpirit



Forest Of Memories -


There in that forest lie the memories

of you and I running through the trees,

dancing along to nature's song so happily

and whistling the tunes of birds gleefully.


We both splashed in that little stream,

till we were both soaking wet it seemed.

I caught frogs too and chased you around,

you hated that giving me such a pitiful frown.


Life back then was so full of fun,

playing all day till there was no more sun.

We dreaded the time when we parted,

but the very next day our pleasure restarted.


The many hours we spent there together,

were times well shared that lasted forever.



© Cara L. Greenlee


Check her out.

1 comment:

Cris said...

Hi Cara: I liked your poem, I now have e mail Happycappy5528@att.net My love to you and the kids!CRISGQR