Monday, April 21, 2008

Now klassy lassy comes to us from Oregon.

She can be found here:


http://allpoetry.com/klassy%20lassy



To Night Hope...What Sisters Know


I, too, immerse myself

in the waves of your thought


~ for they are yours, 

whether inspired by Neruda, 

or another ~


and find myself going under

in a brush of eternity 

with an old soul 

who walks comfortably the waters

of the written word


the mystery is the well

upon which you draw and pen

molten visions 


"those flames flickering 

upon the periphery 

of silence"


outside your window

I watch heavenly songs

and earthly passions swirl, inky


take on colors of oceans, sky

of birds banking the sun


the pink of fingertips


quilling a purple heart

spilling upon the page


next to them crystal orbs

still liquid form

crying with no sound


yet I can't tell if they

are yours or mine

for I breathe

their reflections


glean rubies and blueberries

from my dusty heart 

as my mouth opens


silently against the glass



Check her out.

No comments: