Sunday, April 13, 2008

Now Patricia Price, known as 2lullabyhaven, comes to us from Wisconsin, USA. with an elegant poem.

Wisconsin must be a veritable hotbed of excellent poets considering how many from there have already been featured here.

Patricia can be found here:


http://allpoetry.com/2lullabyhaven#



Simple Elegance


~Simple Elegance~

It can rock your world

Delicate enticements

Juicy excitements

Extreme propensities


Heightened enlightments

Fiery sensations

Fruity formations

Informal formalities


Awe-inspiring realities

Mountainous insights

Wrongs into rights

Loneliness make-overs


Sugar, spice and clover

Lover move over-closer to me

Let me feel outbursts

Hold me when I'm terse


Read me your rhyme and verse

Serve me with honey, leave out the bee

Leave me no longer, Your face I see

Caress my words, surround my thoughts


Tell me again, what life's all about

Make my life simple, plain as can be

But add to it melodies, that I can see


~Simply Elegant~

You are to me

~Simple Elegance~

Just let it be




Check her out.

No comments: